Thanksgiving Turkey Burger
This cranberry turkey burger recipe is amazing anytime of year! The Thanksgiving Turkey Burger is filled with cranberries, celery, onion, and sage.
- 1 Cup Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Prepared Horseradish
- 2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper to flavor
Cranberry Turkey Burger
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Onion finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup Celery finely chopped
- 1 Lb Ground Turkey
- 3/4 Cup Plain Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Sage
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- Arugula or Lettuce optional
Combine cranberry sauce ingredients and stir until well blended. Set aside.
Finely chop yellow onion and celery. Cook in oil over medium-high heat until softened (about 4 min).
Mix cooked veggies with turkey meat, bread crumbs, seasonings & dried cranberries until evenly blended.
Form into patties. If patties are too hard to form you can add 1 egg to the mix to bind.
Heat grill, oven, pan. Cook burgers to 165 degrees turning once.
Place burger on bun, top with cranberry sauce and enjoy!