The ultimate homemade guacamole recipe! The flavors are so light, fresh and delicious compared to a pre-made guac you have to try it out!
- 3 Avocados ripe
- 1/2 Cup Pico de Gallo bought or make fresh below
- 8 Cloves Roasted Garlic
- Olive Oil for roasting garlic
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lime
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 15 Dashes Green Tabasco
- Jalapeños optional
Homemade Pico De Gallo
- 5 Roma Tomatoes seeded & diced
- 1/4 Large Yellow or White Onion diced
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Serrano Chile minced (or 3 jalapeños)
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
Peel garlic & put in a piece of tinfoil with a drizzle of olive oil. Wrap and place in oven at 325 for 25 minutes.
If making homemade pico: prep all ingredients, mix in a bowl and set aside.
Halve avocados, remove seed, cut into quarters and remove peel. Place in bowl and mash with garlic using potato masher or fork.
Add remaining ingredients (pico, cilantro, lime, salt, Worcestershire & Tabasco) and stir in. Sample and adjust seasoning to taste.
Cover and keep in the fridge. Lime juice helps preserve guac but it'll last 2-3 days.